The Best Hair Care Tips To Maintain Them Healthy
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure. Even after that, a lot of patients feel nervous when the day finally arrives to get under the proverbial knife!
The Best Hair Care Tips To Maintain Them Healthy
Even if the modern man treads the extra mile in order to stay fit and healthy by eating well as well as working out on a regular basis, he still struggles with the age-old issue – a receding hairline.
That stated, caring for your hair is easy.
All you would need to do is follow the tips mentioned below:
Always use a gentle organic shampoo
Choose a shampoo free from sulfates, parabens, artificial perfumes, surfactants and chemical preservatives.
The best move is to go all-natural. Choose a shampoo that is made using organically grown natural ingredients. These are a bit costly but in the end, if paying a few extra bucks can keep you from going bald, why not take that road!?
Always use an organic conditioner after you shampoo your hair
After you shampoo your hair, it is stripped off of its natural oil content. Although the moisture content will be restored within a day naturally, it would be best that you use an organic conditioner just after you had applied on and rinsed the shampoo from your hair.
This is not only beneficial for your scalp but also for your hair since the chances of your hair breaking when you will be combing or drying your hair will be low. On top of that, moisturized scalp means the chances of you worrying about dandruff is low as well!
It’s a win-win move!
Frequently visit your hairstylist and ask him/her to trim your hair
Visit your hairstylist after every three weeks or a month at max. Remember that asking your hairstylist to trim your hair is a great move if you want to keep your hair healthy. It boosts hair growth rate thus keeping premature balding at bay!
Be very careful when you are drying or combing your hair
Your scalp and hair need gentle hands especially when they are wet. It is best to avoid pulling or rubbing your hair aggressively over a towel after you have had your bath.
Likewise, when you are getting ready for work, it is natural that you will be in a hurry. Now, it is evident that wet hair and hairbrush, they don’t always get along with each other.
In case your hair got stuck in your hairbrush, don’t yank on it. If you do that, premature breakage of hair strands is imminent. On top of that, you will also be harming the hair follicles on your scalp.
You would not need to worry about a receding hairline if you follow the hair care tips mentioned in the above sections. A little bit of care from your part on a regular basis can go a long way. On top of that, be very careful about the cleaning products, hair care products and styling products you use. Take note of the ingredients before purchasing them. If you find that chemical ingredients were used to manufacture a hair care, styling or cleaning product – leave that and look for natural or organic products. This is the only way you can keep hair problems at bay!
This post is targeted towards one and all that enunciate a few crucial steps that one should follow before and after a hair transplant treatment.
Please pay attention!
Before the procedure:
Inform the surgeon
It is best that you inform your hair transplant surgeon about any kind of medications you are currently taking before the treatment commences. The reason is simple – some medications may or may not aggressively react with the local anaesthesia the surgeon will be using on your scalp and in your donor area during the procedure.
By informing the surgeon, you will be sparing yourself and the professional a world of pain. Be sure to follow the instructions of the surgeon precisely if you want the procedure to conclude successfully. The surgeon may or may not advise you to stop taking the medications just a few weeks prior to the day of the surgery.
The surgeon may also or may not ask you to stay away from certain medications like Aspirin. Aspirin contains certain ingredients that can promote swelling in the graft areas after you have had the treatment.
Bid farewell to your drinks!
Whether you are an occasional drinker or a habitual one, you would need to stop drinking alcohol at least a week from the set date of your hair restoration treatment.
Get a good night’s sleep
It is best that you stay away from drinks and food after midnight hours on the night before your day of getting hair restoration treatment. Calm your mind and make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
After the procedure –
- It is best to avoid hard work and rigorous exercise sessions at the gym after you have had your hair transplant treatment. You would need to do this for about a week.
- It is best to avoid lifting heavy items like a heavy grocery bag, dumbbells at the gym and the likes for at least two weeks after you have been under the proverbial knife.
- It is best to avoid taking a sunbath or a trip to the sauna for at least 3 weeks.
- You would need to avoid intimate contact at least for a week – sorry!
- You would need to be very strict with your medications since it is the only way you can keep inflammations and infections at bay. On top of that, you can also use cold compresses over the grafts as a means to ease soreness.
- It is strongly recommended that you wash your scalp with a mild shampoo regularly.
- Do not pick on the scabs!
- Avoid letting your fingernails touch your scalp and the graft areas.
- While rinsing off and applying shampoo on your hair, use your fingertips and be very gentle.
Hair transplant is not a cure but a means to put an end to your misery. That stated, it is best to follow closely the instructions of your surgeon. It is the only way you can ensure the results will be natural and on par with your expectations.
ire A Clean Shave
DHI Hair Transplant is an innovative hair transplant process where hair follicles are extracted from the donor area using a choi implanter.
A choi implanter is a pen-like device that is tipped with a hollow needle on one end, a hollow tube in the middle and a plunger on top. It needs to be loaded with the extracted hair follicles from the donor site in order to implant the same directly to the recipient site of the patient.
Benefits of DHI hair transplant method
- It reduces the time an extracted hair follicle remains outside of the patient’s body thus reducing the chances of a failed graft.
- The chances of hair follicles surviving the graft are much higher when compared to FUT and FUE hair transplant methods.
- The recipient area will hardly bleed especially when the surgeon is preparing the same for the grafting procedure.
- The graft extraction process causes fewer traumas to both the recipient and the donor area on the patient’s body. This leads to a drastic shortening of the recovery period.
One of the most frequently asked questions a typical hair transplant clinic like Blue Magic Clinic needs to answer is whether one can opt for hair transplant treatment without shaving their head.
Well,the answer is yes!
There are two techniques that do not require complete shaving of the patient’s head.
They are as follows:
- Partially Shaved DHI Hair Transplant –It is a hair transplant technique where the surgeon would partially shave the head of the patient in order to extract the hair follicles. That stated, the shaving is done in a manner that can be easily concealed by the hair surrounding the shaved area.
- A ‘completely unshaved’ hair transplant –It is a hair transplant procedure where the donor area is not shaved in order to extract the hair follicles. This keeps the hairline of the patient intact thus reducing the recovery time by many folds.
Advantages of a Partially Shaved DHI Hair Transplant
- A patient can maintain the length and style of their hair that they had before the procedure post conclusion of the same.
- People will hardly be able to notice that the patient has gone under the knife of a hair transplant surgeon.
- The recovery period is very short.
Advantages of Complete Unshaved DHI Hair Transplant
- There’s absolutely no need to shave the patient’s head.
- Patient with both long and short hair can go for this process. In simple terms, this particular hair transplant process is ideal for both men and women.
- Post-operative scab/crust formation is minimal which is similar to an advantage one can get when they opt for Partially Shaved DHI Hair Transplant.
For the best results, get in touch with the officials at Blue Magic Clinic. It is one of the best places to get hair transplant treatment. The clinic not only delivers impressive results in DHI technique but also excels in sapphire micro FUE as well as PRP therapy.